Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New Sessions, BraveGirlsArt with a Twist, and More

*New* Fall Session
Tuesdays, 3:45 - 5 PM
(for girls ages 7 - 12)
8 weeks, beginning September 18
$150

Back by popular demand. . . .

BraveGirlsArt with a Twist

Come and join us for a girls-night-out with a twist. We provide all the art supplies from brushes and paints to glitter and pastels. You bring the beer, wine or liquor--we’ve got the snacks and cups covered--and I’ll teach you some cool techniques, play some great tunes, and send you home with a work of art you might even want to display!

Join me on Friday, September 28th from 8-11 PM for a fun evening with your friends (or just some other random women who have nothing better to do but need an excuse to have a cocktail)!
Limit 10-12 participants, first come first served.
Ages 15 - 100, but you must be 21+ to drink alcohol.
Fee: $45

And coming soon a BraveGirlsArt Mom & Me workshop. Stay tuned!



1 comment :

  1. I love the whole premise of the class...wish I lived closer so I could enroll my daughter...I"'m thinking about the girls night with a twist though...good luck with the class!
    Danielle Thomson

    ReplyDelete